Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and the Bookish blog, and any blog can participate. For information on how to participate, click here. This is my first time participating, and I am excited to connect with other book bloggers.

While looking on Goodreads for books with less than 2,000 ratings, I saw that most of the YA and middle grade books I have read with low numbers of ratings are realistic fiction. This list is organized in order of least ratings to most ratings. I enjoyed all of these books and recommend them. Be sure to read the fourth book in my absolute favorite middle grade series, Keeper of the Lost Cities.


1. Dead Batteries Tell No Tales by Ian Thomas Malone
This new book sets a record low with only two ratings, one of which is mine! (Can anyone top that?)


2. Where I Belong by Mary Downing Hahn


3. Losing It by Erin Fry


4. Losers Take All by David Klass


5. The Tragic Age by Stephen Metcalfe


6. Man Made Boy by Jon Skovron


7. Threatened by Eliot Schrefer
 


8. Adrift by Paul Griffin


9. Firebug by Lish Mcbribe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...