Sunday, February 3, 2019

Obsidian Fragrance (Bronze Rebellion #4) by L.C. Perry

Obsidian Fragrance is the fourth and final book in the YA dystopian series Bronze Rebellion that was sent to me by the author. Princess Irene heads back to the rebels with grand news; Ebony is her sister, an illegal child of the King. As the two princesses return to the palace to kill the King and Queen and take Irene's rightful place on the throne inside, the ultimate war looms outside. As the Rebellion of the Free pulls out all the stops, many will make the ultimate sacrifices for freedom.

Obsidian Fragrance is a show stopping final battle! It was very emotional and filled with lots of loss. This book clearly illustrates the cost of war. However, I loved that whenever they lost someone, they put their anger into revenge and strength for battle. Yes, there was gory and heartbreak, but the underlying tone of hope was so powerful and inspiring. I have real respect for these people. While Obsidian Fragrance contained devastating losses, the characters' determination and love for each other was enormous.

This book, in accordance with all of the others, were extremely well-written and a totally amazing quality. I loved watching all the characters grow into the warriors and rulers they came to be. I felt like they were human beings, and I know that out there in some countries there are people sharing their struggles. The overall theme of family was beautiful, and I cherished the breaths of romance. I personally love when there's an epilogue, because I get to see the future. It concluded the series happily and wonderfully.

I highly recommend this book and this series!

Title: Obsidian Fragrance
Author: L.C. Perry
Publisher: Amazon Digital Services
Pages: 350
Series: Yes, Book 4 of 4
Rating: 5 Stars
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...