Sunday, November 8, 2015

Neverseen (Keeper of the Lost Cities Book 4) by Shannon Messenger

I have been eagerly awaiting Neverseen, the fourth book in the incredible, middle grade fantasy series Keeper of the Lost Cities. Sophie and her friends are running away to join the Black Swan. In their new home, The Black Swan requests them to only train on their abilities. In the mist of creating new relationships and strengthening abilities, the Neverseen started a plague that will infect all the gnomes. Sophie and her friends must find a cure before the gnomes die. On top of it all, Sophie finds out that not everybody is who they say they are, and saying the three words "I trust you" could drastically change your life.

I loved reading Neverseen, and I couldn't put it down! Unlike the past three books, Neverseen does not take place in the Lost Cities, and is in a completely different environment that I was pleasantly surprised by. This book started at the moment Everblaze ended, which was unusual and helpful. It was taken in a whole new direction, and a lot of the questions that were in my head were answered in ways that I couldn't predict, and I love when authors do that.

There were a lot of conflicts, and an even mix of internal and external conflicts. In this book, Keefe was focused on, and he went through a lot of internal conflict. He is usually the one that is the most energetic and keeps everyone optimistic, but this is the book where we see the other sides of him. Like the other books in the series, I could vividly picture every detail!

I highly recommend this amazing fourth installment! The fifth book in this series will be released fall 2016. I absolutely cannot wait an entire year to read it and find out what happens next!

See my reviews of the other books in this series:

Title: Neverseen (Keeper of the Lost Cities #4)
Author: Shannon Messenger
Publisher: Aladdin
Pages: 688 pages
Series: Yes, Book 4
Rating: 5 Stars
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...