Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Facts About Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and the Bookish blog, and any blog can participate. For information on how to participate, click here. I am excited to share these ten facts about me!

1. I love to sing! I sang in the school talent show and took part in the musicals.

2. I love acting, and I played Ms. Darbus in High School Musical!

3. I had a lot of wonderful teachers who made a difference in my life. My all-time favorite teacher is Mrs. Link!

4. I want to be a teacher when I'm an adult. When I'm hopefully a teacher, I would like to teach middle school and teach English.

5. I love random facts! For example, lightning strikes the Earth 6,000 times every minute! Another one is that hummingbirds are the only bird that can fly backwards!

6. I love quotes! One of my favorite ones is "When something goes wrong in your life just yell 'PLOT TWIST', and move on." -Molly Weis (Thanks Mrs. Link for sharing that one with me!)

7. The first book I learned how to read was Hop On Pop by Dr. Seuss.

8. My favorite book that I read in elementary school was Holes by Louis Sachar.

9. Cats are my favorite animal. Although I don't have one, I really want one.

10. My favorite food is peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...