Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The Genesis Flame (Time Shift Trilogy #3) by Ryan Dalton

The Genesis Flame is the final YA science fiction book in the Time Shift Trilogy! The publisher, Jolly Fish Press, sent me an advanced copy of the book to review before its release on April 24, 2018.

The timeline, the connection between all years and dimensions, is burning- literally. Malcolm and Valentine Gilbert, teenage time-travelers, sense darkness, and are plagued with extreme pain. A new enemy invades from the future, labeling the twins as evil war criminals. Huge towers appear with robot armies all over the world, shooting fire that eats away time. The twins must uncover the truth about who they are and their future, and unlock their full potential before the enemy destroys all of time itself. 

This book was action-packed, much more than the first two books! I was hooked on every sentence, and it was better than I expected! The Genesis Flame is high tension, full of intense scenes. This is the final battle, the fate of the past, the future, and the present all in the hands of a few teenagers.

I am extremely attached to the characters. As a result, I was not at all happy with some of the sacrifices they made to protect the ones they loved. It ended the series nicely, and did not leave me wanting more. I liked how it answered some questions and also left many things up to the reader to decide. The epilogue was amazing!

I highly recommend this book and this series! Read my reviews of book one and book two.

Title: The Genesis Flame (Time Shift Trilogy #3)
Author: Ryan Dalton
Publisher: Jolly Fish Press
Pages: 450
Series: Yes, Book 3/3
Rating: 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...