Monday, September 23, 2019

Merged by Jim and Stephanie Kroepfl

Merged is a YA science fiction book sent to me by the publisher. New technology has allowed one to merge minds with another- seven gifted teenagers will be hosts for genius minds whose bodies are about to perish. For some, it could lead to another lifetime of scientific breakthroughs- but at the cost of the health and mental well-being of the teens. When teens Orfyn, Lake, and Stryker start losing control of their minds, they attempt to fight back and reclaim themselves.

I loved every page and found the concept of merging minds fascinating! The creepy vibe was cool. I also loved the vivid degeneration of the character's minds. When reading Lake's passages with her memory loss and her bizarre new personality, I felt like I had Alzheimer's or was going crazy myself just reading it! It's awesome that the writing was still coherent and messy at the same time. In addition, this cover is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen! I also loved the mystery element. The ending was very bittersweet and satisfying.

I highly recommend you read this book!

Title: Merged
Author: Jim and Stephanie Kroepfl
Publisher: Month9Books
Pages: 300
Series: No
Rating: 5 Stars
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...