Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fear (Gone Book 5) by Michael Grant

Fear is the fifth book in the young adult dystopian series, Gone. A year ago, everyone 15 and older disappeared, leaving all the kids trapped in a barrier called the FAYZ, with no way out. Now, the barrier is turning black, threatening to get rid of light, and engulf the world with darkness. With everything that has already happened, this does not sound like a huge threat, since Sam can create light for them to use, but you know the saying, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

I was definitely disappointed. Given the others in the series, I was expecting better, especially since this is the second to last book in the series. It went very slow, and I was kind of like "hurry up, already!" I know that is harsh, but I really did feel that way.

Another thing was that it was like running in a circle. You would finish one thing, but it would come back again, basically the same thing over and over. The ending was very confusing. Even after reading it over and over, it is hard to understand how it happened.

There were some parts that were good, but not really enough for me. The next book in the series is the last, Light. I really hope it is better than this was!

Read my reviews of the other books in the series:


Title: Fear (Gone #5)
Author: Michael Grant
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Pages: 509 pages
Series: Yes, Book 5
Rating: 2 Stars
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...